He said: "This is an important agreement that opens the doors for us to excel in postgraduate medical education and to create an attractive academic environment for young graduating physicians in Abu Dhabi, and for the best from around the world.
What does PME stand for?
PME stands for Postgraduate Medical Education (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PME
We have 130 other meanings of PME in our Acronym Attic
- Planning, Monitoring & Evaluation
- Plant, Machinery and Equipment (various locations)
- Platinum Micro Electronics (Manassas, Virginia)
- Plumbing and Mechanical Engineering
- Polymorphic Estimator
- Polymorphonuclear Eosinophil Leukocytes
- Port Main Engine
- Post Machinery Environment (band)
- Post Mortem Examination
- Posterior Mean Estimator
- Power Management Event
- Pre-Membership Examination
- Precious Metals Equity
- Precision Measurement Equipment
- Precision Measuring Equipment
- Premature Ejaculation (medical)
- Presidency of Meteorology and Environment (Saudi Arabia)
- Primary Meter Entrance (utility companies)
- Primary Mission Equipment
- Prime Mission Element
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dr Motley has worked with GP colleagues to improve dermatology diagnosis, and Dr Stacey was recognised for achieving excellence in postgraduate medical education in Wales.
Singh, while speaking at the third convocation of Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research (JIPMER) in Puducherry.
Kathy Smith, Postgraduate medical education and centre manager, said: "We're extremely proud to have come top in this category.
Zafarullah Chaudhry said that CPSC is striving for the height of excellences in the field of postgraduate medical education for its fellows; the disciplines have been enhanced from 3 to 62 and have introduced a number of job -oriented training facilities for the fellows across the globe.
Frye's prior experience includes: Senior Vice President, Ambulatory Services, Loyola University Health System; Assistant Chair for Postgraduate Medical Education, Program Director of Internal Medicine, Department of Medicine, Loyola University Medical Center; Director, Ambulatory Care, MacNeal Hospital.
Physicians undertake 10 or more years of postgraduate medical education and have thousands of hours of clinical experience; many nurse practitioners have just three years of postgraduate education and less clinical experience than that obtained in the first year of a three-year medical residency.
I WILL BEGIN BY PAYING TRIBUTE TO the mid 20th century undergraduate and postgraduate medical education in the UK that helped me to achieve.