The British Medical Association has called on Newcastle Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Dentistry to re-think pounds 2.
What does PIMD stand for?
PIMD stands for Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Dentistry (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIMD
We have 4 other meanings of PIMD in our Acronym Attic
- Pulsatility Index in the Middle Cerebral Artery
- Primary Inner Medullary Collecting Duct Cells
- Perceptive and Intelligent Machines in Complex Environment (Australia)
- Pacific Investment Management Company
- Portsea Island Mutual Co-Operative Society (UK)
- Parent-Initiated Motivational Climate Questionnaire (social psychology)
- Participatory Irrigation Management and Development (Cambodia)
- Party in My Dorm (gaming)
- Path Integral Molecular Dynamics
- Personnel Information Management Division
- Protocol Independent Multicast Dense Mode
- Petites i Mitjanes Empreses (Catalan: Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Pontifical Institute for Foreign Missions
- Pontificio Istituto Missione Estere (Italian: Pontifical Institute for Foreign Missions)
- Primary Intrathoracic Malignant Effusion (oncology)
- Public Information Materials Exchange (nuclear communicators)
- Picture Mixed Exposure (visualization of measured pollutant concentrations)
- Pairs in Metal Foil
- Pensacola International Music Festival
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Dentistry has received a reduction to its NHS budget of pounds 2.
He is now working as a researcher in Newcastle University's postgraduate institute for medicine and dentistry despite a campaign by Mr Phillips' family have his contract with the Trust terminated.