Tutors will deliver a Postgraduate Diploma in Enterprise Management and a Chartered Management Institute (CMI) Executive Diploma in Management, working with the Euro-Jordan Advanced Business Institute (EJABI).
What does PDEM stand for?
PDEM stands for Postgraduate Diploma in Enterprise Management (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PDEM
- Potentiodynamic Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy
- Preliminary Draft Environmental Impact Statement
- Parametric Data Exchange Language (IEEE standard)
- Partial Differential Equation Language
- Pre-Defined Events List (software)
- Pennsylvania Distance Electronic Learning Academy
- Partial Differential Equation LANguage
- Partia Demokratyczna
- Porcine Dry Eye Model (optometry)
- Position-Dependent Effective Mass (physics)
- Probability Density Evolution Method (engineering)
- Pacific Diabetes Education Program (est. 1999)
- People with Disabilities Employment Program
- Principal Deputy
- Probabilistic Dependency Gate
- Project Development and Execution Process
- Psychoanalytic Developmental Ego Psychology (theoretical framework)
- Powerloom Development Export Promotion Council (India)
- Peritraumatic Dissociative Experiences Questionnaire
- Pima County Department of Environmental Quality (Arizona, USA)