A: Trainees on postgraduate certificate in education (PGCE) and school-centred initial teacher training (SCITT) programmes in England who are classed as home or European Union (EU) trainees are eligible to receive a tax-free training bursary.
What does PGCE stand for?
PGCE stands for Postgraduate Certificate in Education (UK)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PGCE
We have 1 other meaning of PGCE in our Acronym Attic
- Prince George's Community College (Maryland)
- Professional Golfers Career College (various locations)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Curriculum and Assessment
- Postgraduate Certificate in Child Development
- Planned Giving Council of Central Massachusetts (West Springfield, MA)
- Pinal Gila Community Child Services, Inc. (Arizona)
- Panhandle Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- Pineywoods Groundwater Conservation District (Texas)
- Plus Grand Commun Diviseur (mathematics)
- Primordial Germ Cell-Derived (biology)
- Primary Generalized Corticoreticular Epilepsy (neurology)
- Professional Graduate Certificate in Education (UK)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Educational Management
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education and Professional Development (Victoria University of Wellington; New Zealand)
- Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (India)
- Pediatric Glaucoma and Cataract Family Association
- Peripheral Giant Cell Granuloma
- Presidium Gem Computer Gauge
- Process Gas Consumers Group
- Planned Giving Council of Greater Philadelphia (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pongo is researching Zimbabwe's media repression for a PhD, after completing a media and communication degree and a postgraduate certificate in education at the University of Wolverhampton.
Byline: STEVE HUTCHINSON THE Open University has great sympathy with Tracy Filer, who wrote about her teacher training ("Penalised by schools over Open University", Voice of the North, January 16), as we try to find a good school which will take her for her final placement on our postgraduate certificate in education (PGCE) teaching training course.