5 cm), such as in nulliparous or menopausal women, a superficial 2- to 3-cm longitudinal incision is performed with bovie cautery in the midline and distal portion of the posterior vaginal wall.
What does PVW stand for?
PVW stands for Posterior Vaginal Wall (gynecology)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PVW
We have 8 other meanings of PVW in our Acronym Attic
- Philadelphia Vietnam Veterans Memorial Advisory Fund
- Programma Verbeteren Veiligheid Overwegen (Dutch safety improvement program)
- Publications of the Van Vleck Observatory (astronomy)
- Pixel Vision Video Recorder
- Personas Viviendo con Vih/Sida (Spanish: People Living with HIV/AIDS)
- Pulmonary Venous Velocity Time Integral
- Packet Video Workshop
- Photo Video Works
- Platform Virtuele Werelden (Dutch: Virtual Worlds Platform)
- Positive Vibe Warriors (foundation)
- Powered Vehicle Weight
- Program Visualization Workshop (animation)
- Planned Value for Work Accomplished (finance)
- Passaic Valley Water Commission
- Porcine Von Willebrand Factor (platelet experimentation)
- Pursuing Victory With Honor
- Periventricular White Matter area/disease (brain disorder)
- Prairie View Watchcare Ministry (Prairie View, TX)
- Pajaro Valley Water Management Agency
- Planned Value of Work Scheduled
Samples in periodicals archive:
The peritoneum between sacrum and posterior vaginal wall was exposed, allowing prolene mesh to be attached to the vaginal wall with prolene and vinyl sutures.
4%) the mesh was attached to the posterior vaginal wall and in 133 (86.
I was glad to see the informative article on "Managing Posterior Vaginal Wall Prolapse" by Dr.
Just as with posterior vaginal wall prolapse, one must first determine which part of the patient's support mechanism has failed.
In the case of posterior vaginal wall prolapse, one must first determine what part of the patient's support mechanism has failed.
A full-thickness incision is made either vertically in the middle third of the posterior vaginal wall or transversely through the vaginal epithelium at the junction of the middle-third and lower-third of the vagina.
Between 6 cm and 10 cm of the posterior vaginal wall should be dissected, while the camera is kept at midline and oriented to the horizon.