Patient outcomes after decompression and instrumented posterior spinal fusion for degenerative spondylolisthesis.
What does PSF stand for?
PSF stands for Posterior Spinal Fusion
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSF
We have 279 other meanings of PSF in our Acronym Attic
- Plastic Socket Female (piping)
- Playstation Sound Format (file extension)
- Point Spread Function
- Point Spread Function (optics)
- Point Spread Functions
- Poisson Summation Formula
- Police and Security Force (UN)
- Polyester Staple Fiber (textiles)
- Polysulfone (polymer)
- Portland Schools Foundation (Oregon)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Although blindness is a known, albeit rare, risk associated with posterior spinal fusions, the court concluded that a posterior spinal fusion is not one commonly understood by laypersons.