Abstract Objective: Posterior reversible leukoencephalopathy syndrome (PRES) is characterized by headache, altered mental status, cortical blindness, and seizures associated with neuroradiological findings.
What does PRLS stand for?
PRLS stands for Posterior Reversible Leukoencephalopathy Syndrome (medical disorder)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRLS
We have 2 other meanings of PRLS in our Acronym Attic
- Power Rangers Lost Galaxy (TV Show)
- prolactin-releasing hormone (also seen as PRH)
- Pearl River Little League (New York)
- Poverty Reduction Learning Network
- Project Read Literacy Network (Canada)
- Public Relations (course; Kwantlen Polytechnic University)
- Prophylactic Regional Lymph Node Dissection
- Physical Review Letters-Online (American Physical Society; journal)
- Positive Result Likelihood Ratio
- Power Rangers Lightspeed Rescue (TV Show)
- Potential Rotary Leadership Seminar (Rotary Club)
- Prepaid Rental Listing Service (California)
- Primary Restless Legs Syndrome
- Projekta Reforme Lokalne Samouprave (Croatian: Local Government Reform Project)
- Puerto Rican and Latino Studies (program of study)
- Printer, Lithographer and Multilith Operator (US Navy)
- Price-Responsive Load Working Group (New York Independent System Operator)
- Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration (US State Department)
- Pacific Rim Marketing
Samples in periodicals archive:
CONCLUSION Posterior reversible leukoencephalopathy syndrome is a clinicoradiologic entity associated with hypertension, immunosuppression, or many diverse clinical entities.
The findings of cranial magnetic resonance imaging were typical of a posterior reversible leukoencephalopathy syndrome.