The patient was taken to the operating room for triple vessel CABG with a left internal mammary to left anterior descending coronary artery, a saphenous vein to the posterior descending artery branch of the right coronary artery, and a saphenous vein to the obtuse marginal branch of the circumflex coronary artery.
What does PDA stand for?
PDA stands for Posterior Descending Artery
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDA
We have 524 other meanings of PDA in our Acronym Attic
- Policy Development and Advocacy (various organizations)
- Polish Diabetes Association
- Polo Democratico Alternativo (Spanish: Alternative Democratic Pole; Colombia)
- Population & Community Development Association
- Portable Digital Assistant
- Portfolio Design Analysis
- Positive Deviance Approach (behavioral health)
- Post-Deflection Acceleration
- Post-Delivery Availability
- Post-Detection Amplifier
- Potash Development Association (York, UK)
- Potato Dextrose Agar
- Potential Development Area
- Power Distribution Assembly (Canadian, Australian and New Zealand Armies)
- Predetermined Arc
- Predetermined Attendance (UK Fire Service)
- Preference Disaggregation Approach (decision theory)
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- Preliminary Damage Assessment (American Red Cross; aka Windshield Survey)
- Preliminary Design Acceptance
Samples in periodicals archive:
[FIGURE 1 OMITTED] Dominance Generally, the artery that gives off the posterior descending artery is considered to be the dominant coronary artery.
Circumflex artery was dominant and posterior descending artery was originated from it.