The Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006 (PAEA) allows the USPS to raise postal prices annually within the rate of inflation based on Consumer Price Index (CPI-U).
What does PAEA stand for?
PAEA stands for Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006 (law)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PAEA
We have 3 other meanings of PAEA in our Acronym Attic
- Project Assurance Engineer
- Projet d'Action Éducative (French: Educational Action Project)
- Protección Animal Ecuador (Spanish: Ecuador Animal Protection; Pichincha, Ecuador)
- Pseudomonas aeruginosa
- Public Affairs Event
- Palo Alto Educators Association (Palo Alto, CA)
- Pennsylvania Art Education Association (State College, PA)
- Performing Arts and Education Association (Iowa)
- Philippine Art Education Association (est. 1968; Philippines)
- Physician Assistant Education Association
- Panel on Atmospheric Effects of Aviation
- Professional Adult Education Association of Zambia (Zambia)
- Pan American EDIFACT (Electronic Data Interchange for Finance, Administration, Commerce, and Transport) Board
- Personal Accounts Earnings Band (UK)
- Professional Accreditation and Education Board (Australian Institute of Radiography; Collingwood, Victoria, Australia)
- Program on Applied Ethics and Biotechnology (University of Toronto; Canada)
- Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission
- Pan-African Employers' Confederation
- Panhandle Area Educational Consortium (Florida, USA)
- Parental Advisory Explicit Content
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006 requires the Postal Service to prefund 80 percent of its future retiree health benefit costs by the year 2016, at an annual cost to the service of at least $5.
It's the first time PRC ruled on an exigent rate case under the Postal Accountability and Enhancement Act of 2006 (PAEA) and the decision by the five-member panel was unanimous.