Botulinum toxin type A in post-stroke upper limb spasticity.
What does PSULS stand for?
PSULS stands for Post-Stroke Upper Limb Spasticity
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Pangasinan State University Football Club (Philippines)
- Print Stream Users Group
- Public Sector User Group (Oracle PeopleSoft user group)
- Petit Supplément Gratuit Luxueusement Illustré (French: Luxuriously Illustrated Little Free Supplement)
- Penn State Urban Gardening Program
- Pennsylvania State University Great Valley
- Pennsylvania State University Harrisburg
- Power Sources Unlimited Incorporated (Massachusetts)
- Passenger Train Services Over Unusual Lines (UK)
- Partido Socialista Unificado Mexicano (Spanish: United Socialist Party of Mexico)
- Partition Size Unit of Measure
- Putri Santa Ursula Marching Brass (Philippines)
- Park Slope United Methodist Church (Brooklyn, NY)
- Pennsylvania State University Medical Center
- Potentially Significant Unless Mitigation Incorporated
- Pre Start Up Maintenance Planning
- Professional Staff Union Massachusetts Teachers Association (Auburn, MA)
- Parents Speak Up National Campaign
- Psychoanalytic Society of Upstate New York (Eggertsville, NY)