Coke plans to take an existing voluntary employee beneficiary association (VEBA), a tax-advantaged trust that it set up to fund post-retirement health benefits, and have it buy a medical stoploss policy from Prudential.
What does PRHB stand for?
PRHB stands for Post-Retirement Health Benefit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRHB
- Parkland Regional Health Authority (Canada)
- People's Refreshment Houses Association (UK)
- Petersburg Redevelopment and Housing Authority (est. 1968; Petersburg, VA)
- Polish Reining Horse Association
- Preliminary Hazard Analysis
- President of the Royal Hibernian Academy
- Process Hazard Analysis (chemical process safety, industrial process safety)
- Public Rental Housing Assistance Program (Australia)
- Penn Reviews in the History of the Book (University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Periodic Reception History Broadcast (computing)
- Puerto Rico Hapkido Brotherhood (online sports group)
- Puerto Rico Home Builders Association
- Pacific Regional Humanities Center (University of California at Davis and US NEH)
- Pella Regional Health Center (Iowa; est. 2005)
- Peterborough Regional Health Centre (Ontario, Canada)
- Pink Roccade Healthcare (Netherlands)
- Princeton Regional Health Commission
- Private Rented Housing Committee
- Puerto Rico Hardcore
- Project for Rural Health Communication and Information Technology (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Conclusion It appears that the most meaningful way to help employers and employees fund for post-retirement health benefits would be a change in federal tax law.
Later that year, Curtiss-Wright announced that the Woodridge, New Jersey, facility would close and the Woodridge retirees were informed by letter that their post-retirement health benefits were being terminated.
B" GROUP Qualified Plans * Revenue ruling to clarify the exception for collectively bargained VEBAs under the deduction limitations of section 419A with respect to funding post-retirement health benefits.