In addition, post-neonatal infant mortality rates in the US are reduced by 21% in breastfed infants, he said.
What does PNIM stand for?
PNIM stands for Post-Neonatal Infant Mortality
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PNIM
- Pearson New International Edition (publication)
- Priority National Intelligence Estimate
- Program Needs for Indoor Environments Research (Environmental Protection Agency)
- Peak Nasal Inspiratory Flow
- Poszukiwania Nafty I Gazu (Poland)
- Place Needle in Haystack (computer opcode)
- Productivity Network Innovations Healthcare, LLC (Houma, LA)
- Personeel Niet in Loondienst (Dutch: Staff Not Employed)
- Persons Not in the Labour Force (Australian)
- Partai Nasional Indonesia Marhaenisme (Indonesian: Marhaenisme Indonesian National Party)
- Palestinian National Internet Naming Authority
- Priority National Intelligence Objective
- Problem, Needs, Issues and Opportunities Assessment (International Development Research Centre; Canada)
- Profinet Input Output
- Participatory Nutrition Improvement Project
- Pediatric Nursing Intervention Priorities Survey
- Pictorial Nonverbal Intelligence Quotient (IQ test)
- Principal Non-Industrial Superannuation Scheme (UK Atomic Energy Authority)
- Portable Non-Intrusive Technology (traffic analysis)
- Pacific Northwest International Trade Association (Portland, OR)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9-10) In this present analysis we describe post-neonatal infant mortality by age in months across the 9 provinces in South Africa from 1997 to 2007, and reflect on the relationship between the early peak in infant deaths and province-specific HIV epidemic and intervention characteristics.