Reserve Component Readiness In accordance with the 2007 Secretary of Defense Reserve Component unit mobilization directive, post-mobilization training now is considered part of the 400-day mobilization period.
What does POST-MOB stand for?
POST-MOB stands for Post-Mobilization (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Portable Operational Support Terminal
- Portable Optical Sensor Tester
- Post Outage Study Team
- Power On Self Test
- Pre-Odin Staging Tool (Operational Dependencies Information Network)
- Program in Polymer Science and Technology (Massachusetts Institute of Technology)
- Program to Optimize Simulated Trajectories
- Project Organizing Substitute Teachers
- Prototype Ocean Surveillance Terminal
- After (Prefix)
- Police Officers Striving to Create and Reinforce Dreams (Volunteers of America in conjunction with the YMCA)
- Post Doctorate/Doctoral
- Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Post Electronic Courier Service
- Post-Final Acceptance Trial
- Postgesetz (German: Postal Act)
- Policies for Sustainable Technological Innovation
- Postal Numeric Encoding Technique
- Military Postal Facility Request
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contiguous training alone will not completely solve the core issues relating to pre-and post-mobilization training.
The first chance the BCT had to conduct hands-on maintenance training was at the end of the post-mobilization training cycle, when mechanics provided maintenance support to the BCT Bradley and tank ranges in April 2005.
NTC has a post-mobilization mission as a center capable of accepting, training, and deploying divisions or separate brigades.