Post-disaster needs The Post-Disaster Needs Assessment of the World Bank earlier placed the damage and losses from the two major typhoons in 2009 to amount to some Dh16 billion.
What does PDNA stand for?
PDNA stands for Post-Disaster Needs Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDNA
We have 8 other meanings of PDNA in our Acronym Attic
- Preliminarily Defined Number
- Primary Database Network (ASEAN)
- Private Data Network
- Private Duty Nursing
- Procedure Departure Notice
- Product Discontinuation Notice
- Proximal Diabetic Neuropathy
- Public Data Network
- Personality DNA (website)
- Plasmid DNA
- Preliminary Damage and Needs Assessment (disaster relief)
- Private Duty Nursing Agency (healthcare)
- Professional Development Needs Analysis (Australia)
- Palm Desert National Bank (Palm Desert, CA)
- Palmar Digital Nerve Block (horses)
- Penile Dorsal Nerve Block
- Photographs Do Not Bend (Gallery)
- Punish the Deed Not the Breed
- Public Data Network Billing System
- Poorly Differentiated Neuroendocrine Carcinoma (cancer)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The organizations deplore the fact that the process of drafting the Post-Disaster Needs Assessment (PDNA) took place with almost no consultation with Haitian civil society and with very limited input from representatives of the Haitian state.