The Post-Deployment Health Reassessment (PDHRA) (DOD Form DD2900)  contains similar questions and is usually given 90 to 180 d after deployment (DOD Instruction 6940.
What does PDHRA stand for?
PDHRA stands for Post-Deployment Health Reassessment (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Protocol Driven Healthcare, Inc
- Provedor for Human Rights and Justice (East Timor)
- Programa Desarrollo Humano Local (Spanish: Local Human Development Program; Cuba)
- Peak District Healthy Living Network
- Pet Dental Health Month (Australia)
- Pre-Disaster Hazard Mitigation (various locations)
- Potential Designated Historic Property
- Parallel Distributed High Performance Computing
- Personal Development, Health and Physical Education
- Professional Diploma of Human Resources
- Professional Diploma in Human Resource Development (India)
- People's Decade of Human Rights Education
- People's Movement for Human Rights Education
- Platelet-Derived Histamine Releasing Factor
- Pakistan Demographic and Health Survey
- Palm Desert High School (Palm Desert, CA)
- Palo Duro High School (Texas)
- Paris District High School (Paris, Ontario, Canada)
- Pemberton District High School (Australia)
- Philadelphia Department of Human Services (Pennsylvania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Post-Deployment Health Reassessment is one of these programs.
These findings led the Department of Defense (DOD) in March 2005 to develop requirements and policies for the post-deployment health reassessment (PDHRA) as part of its continuum of deployment health assessments for servicemembers.
He completed the Post-Deployment Health Reassessment four months after he returned from Iraq.
Behavioral Health Boost For those with questions about post-deployment health reassessment, suicide prevention or other behavioral-health topics, answers are available at www.