Information on prequalification and regulatory guidelines on post-approval changes are also included.
What does PAC stand for?
PAC stands for Post-Approval Changes (pharmaceuticals)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PAC
We have 1063 other meanings of PAC in our Acronym Attic
- Portable Air Cleaner (various companies)
- Portable Air Conditioner
- Portable Altitude Chamber (safety equipment)
- Portal Administration Console
- Porting Authorisation Code (telecommunications)
- Portland Aquatic Club (Oregon)
- Portland Art Center (Portland, OR)
- Post Abortion Care
- Post Award Conference
- Post-Acute Care (health services)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This knowledge base can be helpful to support and justify flexible regulatory paths for innovations in manufacturing and post-approval changes.
Woodcock stated that about one in 50 post-approval changes are supported by such trials.