[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] That's fortunate, as about 25% (by number) of the components that go into every one of the company's post tensioning systems are metal castings; each system requires two cast bearing plates and two anchor heads.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Post Tensioning (construction)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Porcupine Tree (band)
- Port Townsend (Washington)
- Portable Terminal
- Portsmouth Navy Yard (US Navy)
- Portugal (Internet top level domain)
- Portugal Telecom
- Positive Test
- Posse Traction
- Post- og Teletilsynet (Norwegian Post and Telecommunications Authority)
- Postal Telegraph Company (US Navy)
- Poste e Telecomunicazioni (Italian: Posts and Telecommunications)
- Posterior Tibial (pulse)
- Potential Transformer
- Potty Trained
- Power Tiller
- Power Train
- Power Transformer (electrical engineering)
- Power Turbine
Samples in periodicals archive:
Post-Tensioning has continued to gain popularity over the last 35 years that the Post Tensioning Institute has been tracking its growth.