An agreement with Post Office Counters Ltd was drawn up last year, but the co-operative still needed to identify a site.
What does POCL stand for?
POCL stands for Post Office Counters Ltd
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POCL
We have 4 other meanings of POCL in our Acronym Attic
- Polar Organic Chemical Integrative Sampler
- Point of Care Information Technology (healthcare)
- Portable Open-Circuit Indicator for Tap Changers
- Public Order & Crime Issues Unit (UK)
- Paid Out of Closing (real estate)
- Partial-Order Causal Link
- Patriotic Old Comrades League
- Penguinista Open Content Licence
- Phosphorus Oxychloride (chemical used in microchip manufacturing)
- Point-of-Care Learning (Continuing Medical Education)
- Power over Camera Link
- Program on Corporations, Law and Democracy
- Pend Oreille County Library District (Newport, WA)
- Pagan Origins of the Christ Myth
- Parallel Ocean Climate Model
- Pictures Of Chairman Mao (New England revolution soccer fanazine)
- Portal Object Component Model
- Public Order Correspondent Member (Netherlands)
- People of Color Network, Inc (Phoenix, AZ)
- Polar Neutral Organic Compounds
Samples in periodicals archive:
The counter section of the main post office, in Church Street, was closed three years ago and a franchise with Post Office Counters Ltd was taken out by the owners of a shop in Harefield Road.
Byline: Denis O'Donnell VERY shortly officers of Post Office Counters Ltd will come to areas of North Wales to ascertain the viability of its post offices.
I wonder if there is a hidden agenda by Post Office Counters Ltd to close all branches in favour of an online-only service.
A spokesman for Royal Mail, which runs Post Office Counters Ltd, said they were "committed to maintaining a service in the area".
Post Office Counters Ltd has agreed to try to find another business in the village to take on the post office but, if this fails, residents will have to travel to Coleshill, Minworth and beyond.