Ebadat is being held in lieu of $3 million bail, and must prove that the money he obtains to post bond is from a legal source, prosecutors said.
What does POBO stand for?
POBO stands for Post Bond
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of POBO
We have 1 other meaning of POBO in our Acronym Attic
- Port of Brisbane Corporation (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Plainview Old Bethpage Congress of Teachers (Long Island, NY)
- Public Opinion Bangladesh
- Pulsatile Ocular Blood Flow
- P.O. Box International S.A.
- Power on Built in Test
- People of the Book Lutheran Outreach
- Possibility Of Being Lied To
- Pseudo-Oil-Based Mud
- Payment on Behalf of
- Prevention of Bribery Ordinance
- Payment on Behalf of the Crown (New Zealand)
- Peace Officer Bill of Rights Act (California)
- Philippine Online Box
- Planned Office Business Park (Palm Beach, FL)
- Porcine Odorant Binding Protein
- Plainview Old Bethpage Public Library (Plainview, NY)
- Peace Officers Bill of Rights
- Plainview-Old Bethpage Road Runners Club (New York)
- Parallel Optical Burst Switching
Samples in periodicals archive:
Khalid Nawfali, Mukhtar Al Hinai, Ishaq Al Akbari, Mohammad Fazari, Hatem Al Maliki and Sultan Al Sa'adi were released on a bail of 1,000 Omani riyals each but are required to post bonds of 1,500 riyals in connection with another case, bringing the total in surety amounts for the six to 2,500 riyals each.
14, a federal district judge overturned the Florida Travel Act, which had forced them to post bond of $250,000 each.
Most ofthe proposed bills called for stamp firms to register with the state, post bonds and pay license fees.
Landowners have 20 days to accept or reject the agreement and, if no agreement is reached, companies must post bond before digging the wells.