The term Post Abortion Stress Syndrome (acronym PASS) is not accidental.
What does PASS stand for?
PASS stands for Post Abortion Stress Syndrome
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PASS
We have 370 other meanings of PASS in our Acronym Attic
- Pilipino-Americans in Social Studies (University of California, Irvine)
- Plan for Achieving Self-Support (US Social Security Administration)
- Planetarium Activities for Student Success
- Planning, Attention, Simultaneous and Successive Processing (theory of intelligence)
- POCC Applications Software Support
- Poly-Silicon Assisted Self-Aligned Selective-Epitaxial-Growth (semiconductor structure)
- Polygraph Assisted Scoring System
- Portable Aeromagnetic Survey System
- Position Aware Safety Systems
- Positive Action School Site
- Post Administrative Software Suite (Department of State)
- Post Arrest Screening Site
- Post-Authorisation Safety Study
- Postaccident Sampling System
- Postdoctoral Application Support Service
- Potential Acid Sulfate Soil
- Power Against Second-Hand Smoke
- Power Analysis and Sample Size
- Pressurized Air Starter System
- Preview, Ask, Summarize, and Synthesize
Samples in periodicals archive:
reads as follows: "I also realise that the following risks and hazards may occur in connection with this particular procedure and even death: (a) Bleeding with the possibility of requiring further surgery and/or hysterectomy to control, (b) Perforation (holes in) uterus and/or damage to the bladder, bowel, blood vessel, (c) Abdominal incision and operation to correct the injury, (d) Infection of female organs: uterus, tubes, ovaries, (e) Sterility or being incapable of bearing children, (f) Incompetent cervix (g) Failure to remove all products of the conception, (h) Continuation of the pregnancy (i) Depression or "the blues", (j) Post abortion stress syndrome (k) Possible increased lifetime risk of breast cancer.