Positive temperature coefficient of resistivity (PTCR) is the most important and interesting phenomena shown by CPC, where the resistivity of the CPC increases at certain temperature (PTC trip), making the composites electrically insulating one.
What does PTCR stand for?
PTCR stands for Positive Temperature Coefficient of Resistivity
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PTCR
We have 5 other meanings of PTCR in our Acronym Attic
- Parallel Transmission Control Protocol
- Performance Trust Capital Partners, LLC (Chicago, IL)
- Positive Turnaround Control Point
- Pre-Tax Contribution Program (health insurance; New York)
- Precision Transparent Clock Protocol
- Progress in Theoretical Chemistry and Physics (book series)
- Pui Tak Canossian Primary School (Hong Kong)
- Punctured Trellis-Coded Quantization
- Pad Terminal Connection Room (US NASA)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Coronary Revascularization
- Positive Temperature Coefficient Register (Powermax)
- Process Temperature Control Ring
- Percutaneous Transluminal Catheter Rotational Ablation
- PCS-1900 Type Certification Review Board (GSM North America)
- Philippine Training Center for Rural Development
- Princess Takamatsu Cancer Research Fund (Japan)
- Palm Tree Computer Systems (Oviedo, FL)
- Passive Thermal Control System/Subsystem
- Patent and Trademark Copy Sales
- Performance Tested Comfort System
Samples in periodicals archive:
This effect is known as positive temperature coefficient of resistivity (PTCR) (10-12), PTCR is generally followed by a decrease in the resistivity with further increase in temperature and is termed as negative temperature coefficient of resistivity (NTCR) effect (13-15).