What does PRDI-BF1 stand for?
PRDI-BF1 stands for Positive Regulatory Domain I-Binding Factor 1
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Le Programme de Recherche en Démographie Historique (French: Research Program in Historical Demography)
- Port Reitz District Hospital (India)
- Puerto Rico Department of Health
- Participatory Research and Development Initiative (Bangladesh)
- Partnership for Responsible Drug Information
- Path Remote Defect Indication
- Personal Radiation Detection Instrument
- Personal Real Disposable Income (Canada)
- Pre-Remedial Design Investigation (various locations)
- Puerto Rico Department of Insurance
- Puerto Rico Dento Karate
- Puerto Rico Department of Labor
- Pacific Rim Digital Library Alliance
- Police Race and Diversity Learning and Development Programme (UK)
- Puerto Rico Department of Labor and Human Resources (Hato Rey, PR)
- Panasonic Refrigeration Devices Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Partial Redundant Distributed Meta (computing)
- Pineal Restrictive Downstream Module (endocrinology)
- Polis Raja Di Malaysia (Malaysian political group)
- Probability of Detecting Multiple Paternity