Van der Schans et al (1994) showed that patients with chronic obstructive pulmonary disease who breathed through a positive expiratory pressure device at 5 cm[H.
What does PEPD stand for?
PEPD stands for Positive Expiratory Pressure Device
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEPD
We have 12 other meanings of PEPD in our Acronym Attic
- Phosphoenolpyruvate Carboxykinase
- Pepck, Cytosolic
- Pakistan Electric Power Company
- Philosophy Elder Program of Colorado (University of Colorado)
- Potomac Electric Power Company (Washington, DC, USA)
- Professional Electric Products Company
- Paroxysmal Extreme Pain Disorder
- Peptidase D
- Physical Education Professional Development Program (California State Senate)
- Physics Early Professional Development (online discussion list; Institute of Physics)
- Process Engineering and Plant Design (German academic degree)
- Perscom Enlisted Personnel Data Update System
- Pathways to Employment for Professional Engineers (Scotland, UK)
- Plasma Experiment for Planetary Exploration (Southwest Research Institute; Los Alamos National Laboratory; US NASA)
- Popular Education for People's Empowerment (Philippines)
- Practical Experiences in Professional Education (Kelvin Grove, Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Professional Education Personnel Evaluation (Montgomery, AL)
- Prolonged Elevated Pollution Episode
- Photoelectron-Photoelectron Coincidence
- Professional Education Prevention and Early Detection
Samples in periodicals archive:
TM] PEP positive expiratory pressure device, and the Threshold(r) IMT and Pflex(r) inspiratory muscle trainers.