Auto-PEEP - Positive End Expiratory Pressure (PEEP) that is not set by the clinician.
What does PEEP stand for?
PEEP stands for Positive End Expiratory Pressure
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PEEP
We have 52 other meanings of PEEP in our Acronym Attic
- Pan-European Ecological Network
- Philippine Economic-Environmental and Natural Resources Accounting (Philippines)
- Pressure Equipment Exemption Order (Canada)
- Professional Email Extraction Organizer
- Fédération de Parents d'Elèves de l'Enseignement Public (French: Federation of Parents for Public Education; France)
- Parents d'Élèves de l'Enseignement Public (French: Parents of Students in Public Education)
- Permafrost Engineering Education Program (US Permafrost Association)
- Personal Emergency Evacuation Plan
- Pilots' Electronic Eye-level Presentation
- Policy Entry and Edit Package
- Pression Positive Résiduelle Expiratoire (French)
- Presuppostion Explication and Evaluation Project
- Program for Educating Exceptional Preschoolers (Newport News Public Schools, VA, USA)
- Public Enterprises Evaluation and Privatisation Agency (Botswana)
- Intrinsic Positive End-Expiratory Pressure
- Pendleton United Methodist Church Educational Enrichment Programs and Services
- Project Eagle Evaluation Question (St. Petersburg College; Florida)
- Pacific Earthquake Engineering Research (Center at University of California, Berkeley)
- Partnership for European Environmental Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
This may in part be influenced by an attempt to maintain positive end expiratory pressure (PEEP) during manual hyperinflation (Savian et al 2005).