I was absolutely thrilled to read the industrial focus by Glenda Alexander, "Negotiating from a position of interests rather than claims" in the October issue of Kai Tiaki Nursing New Zealand (p29).
What does POI stand for?
POI stands for Position of Interest
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POI
We have 105 other meanings of POI in our Acronym Attic
- Point of Interception
- Point of Interconnection
- Point Of Interface
- Point of Intersection (mathematics)
- Point(s) Of Interest
- Points of Interaction
- Poisonous (fire diamond warning code)
- Pole of Inaccessibility (geography)
- Polygons Of Interest
- Poor Obfuscation Implementation
- Postoperative Ileus (gastroenterology)
- Prevention of Injury (military detention; US DoD)
- Price on Inspection (various companies)
- Pride On Ice (website)
- Primary Ovarian Insufficiency
- Principal Operations Inspector
- Principles of Instruction
- Prior Owner Inscription (book markings)
- Probability of Identification (statistics)
- Probability Of Intercept
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prof Satoshi Kawata from Osaka University said: 'You only get polymerisation at the position of interest so you can make 3D structures rather than two-dimensional layers as in traditional lithography.