The D1000C offers near real-time tracking through built-in GPS position reporting, with fleet managers able to receive telemetry reports or view the position reports via Blue Sky's secure web site.
What does POS REP stand for?
POS REP stands for Position Report
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
- Proof of Stock
- Psychological Operations Specialist
- Public Offering Statement (bond financing)
- Public Open Space (UK)
- Public Opinion Strategies
- Purchase Order Specification (quality assurance)
- Purchased Operator Service
- Position Initialization (aviation)
- Point of Service
- Position Reference (aviation)
- Palliative Care Outcome Scale-Symptoms (clinical assessment)
- Positive Acknowledgement
- Positron and Orientation System for Land Vehicles
- Planet of Sound 2 (nightclub, Peterborough, England)
- Pacific Ocean Shipping Agency (Egypt)
- Parks and Open Space Advocates (Seattle, WA)
- Partners of Sex Addicts
- Passive Optical Sample Assembly
- Pattern Oriented Software Architecture
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the C-Link(sm) service, racers can send and receive messages, send position reports and receive weather forecasts.
In addition the system now has the ability to ingest global Aircraft Communication Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) position reports to display aircraft positions anywhere in the world.
Unique data reporting capabilities allow Galaxy to accept commands and send precise position reports to a dispatchers' office or to any other location worldwide.
Trimble Galaxy Satellite Mobile Data Terminal Unique data reporting capabilities allow Galaxy to accept commands to send position reports automatically to up to 40 different destinations.
The insures that position reports transmitted from Galaxy are the true measured GPS positions.
The position reports to Mary Jacobus, president and general manager of The Boston Globe.
These findings are from "HMO Market Position Report," based on a random sample of 48 HMOs enrolling 10.