ACRS, created in 2010 to house a database of Position Descriptions (PDs), allows for the creation and classification of PDs, and initiation and processing of Position Action Requests.
What does PAR stand for?
PAR stands for Position Action Request
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of PAR
We have 454 other meanings of PAR in our Acronym Attic
- Police Accident Report (NYPD)
- Policy and Review Committee (Toastmasters)
- Policy, Access and Rational Use (WHO)
- Polished All Round (glass)
- PolyAggreRoad (paving material)
- Pomiary Automatyka Robotyka (Polish: Measurement Automation Robotics)
- Population At Risk
- Population Attributable Risk
- Port Arthur Refinery (Texas)
- Portfolio at Risk (risk management)