The credit union, formerly known as Portland Teachers Credit Union, changed its name in 2006 to On-Point Community, and the challenge became how to bring value to all the different communities served.
What does PTCU stand for?
PTCU stands for Portland Teachers Credit Union
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PTCU
We have 5 other meanings of PTCU in our Acronym Attic
- Senior Chief Photographic Intelligenceman (Naval Rating)
- Personnel Testing Council Southern California
- Part-Time Canada Student Loan
- Parent to Child Transmission
- Patient Care Technologies
- Please the Cookie Thing
- Policies to Change the World
- Peoples Trust Credit Union (Southfield, MI)
- Pittsburgh Teachers Credit Union (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Portable Tank Cleaning Unit (storage tanks)
- Power Transmission Corporation of Uttaranchal Ltd. (India)
- Pseudotumors of the Craniovertebral Junction
- Puch Tomos Club Zeeland (moped club; the Netherlands)
- Package Travel Directive (EU)
- Packet Telecommand Decoder (aerospace engineering)
- Packet Transfer Delay
- Page Table Descriptor
- Page Turning Device (Stargate SG-1)
- Paid-To Date
- Painted (architectural)
Samples in periodicals archive:
OnPoint Community Credit Union - which changed its name in January from Portland Teachers Credit Union - will open a 4,300-square-foot branch in the nearly completed Lindsey Crossing Retail Center, across Coburg Road from the Oakway Center.
The issue of executive compensation at credit unions has been a hot topic in financial circles since a package of stories in The Register-Guard last month described regulators' concerns over high pay in the proposed merger of Portland Teachers Credit Union and Oregon Community Credit Union of Eugene.