Portland State University researchers analysed the blood-alcohol levels in nearly 58,000 suicide cases across 16 states and found that 22 percent of victims were drunk when they died.
What does PSU stand for?
PSU stands for Portland State University (Portland, OR USA)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSU
We have 146 other meanings of PSU in our Acronym Attic
- Plaster Student Union (Missouri State University)
- Plastic Surgery Company, Inc. (stock symbol; formerly the symbol for South Puerto Rico Sugar Company)
- Playstation Underground (game)
- Playstation Universe (website)
- Please Shut Up
- Plymouth State University (Plymouth, New Hampshire)
- Police Support Unit (UK police)
- Port Security Unit
- Portable Storage Unit
Samples in periodicals archive:
She holds a doctorate in Leadership in Postsecondary Education, a master's degree in education, and a bachelor's degree in English from Portland State University.
PORTLAND STATE UNIVERSITY, PORTLAND, OR (NEITHER ASSOCIATED WITH KPMG LLP)
Siepelmeyer has an undergraduate degree from Winona State University in Winona, Minnesota, and holds a master's of taxation degree from Portland State University.
Today in Portland, the state's largest city, African Americans hold senior positions including Police Chief, Conductor of the Symphony, Director of the Parks Bureau, School Superintendent and President of Portland State University.
Gibson, Portland State University, Oregon Gibson, Ph.