Through the process, he developed an interest in the scientific research behind medical marijuana, and now, as a specialist in policy-making surrounding medical cannabis and an MA student at TAU's Porter School of Environmental Studies, he is conducting his own research into the benefits of medical cannabis.
What does PSES stand for?
PSES stands for Porter School of Environmental Studies (Tel Aviv University; Israel)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSES
We have 35 other meanings of PSES in our Acronym Attic
- Public Service Employment Regulations
- Public Service Employee Relations Act (Canada)
- Power Systems Engineering Research Center
- Public Sector Economics Research Centre (UK)
- Public Service Employee Relations Commission
- Punjab State Electricity Regulatory Commission (India)
- Protected Surface-Enhanced Resonance Raman Spectroscopy
- Public School Employees' Retirement System (Pennsylvania)
- P-Bit Severely Errored Seconds
- Patient Safety Evaluation System (health care)
- Post-Secondary Education System (Canada)
- Pretreatment Standards for Existing Sources (US EPA)
- Product Safety Engineering Society (IEEE)
- Purple Shirted Eye Stabber
- Puget Sound Educational Service District
- Puget Sound English Springer Spaniel Association
- Programming Support Environment Software Working Group
- Project Support Environments Standards Working Group
- Page Segmentation Evaluation Toolkit
- Patient Safety Event Taxonomy (Joint Commission for Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations)