The oldest cold storage company in North America opened a new 142,000-square-foot public refrigerated warehouse at the Port of New Orleans in Louisiana on July 19.
What does PNO stand for?
PNO stands for Port of New Orleans
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNO
We have 41 other meanings of PNO in our Acronym Attic
- Pa-O National Organization (Myanmar)
- Pagan's Night Out (est. 1992)
- Pair Natural Orbital
- Parent's Night Out
- Pecunia Non Olet (Latin: money does not smell)
- Petri Nets with Objects
- Piano (music)
- Planned Nonoperation (vehicle status)
- Plasma-Nitrided Oxide
- Pneumothorax (pulmonology)
- Precipitation Amount Not Available (METAR code)
- Premerger Notification Office (US FTC)
- Prenegotiation Objective (contracting)
- Principal Nursing Officer
- Program Number
- Project Number (assigned by activity)
- Property Notarization Order (real estate)
- Provider Network Operations (medical care)
- Pseudo-Natural Orbital
- Public Network Operator
Samples in periodicals archive:
Except for some minor wind damage, Port of New Orleans facilities fared well, said Gary LaGrange, president and CEO, Port of New Orleans, in a statement.
draws together 80 architectural projects completed in New Orleans in the past 15 years: office and commercial buildings, schools and universities, and dwellings such as the Port of New Orleans Office Building, Tchouspitoulas Studios, McWilliams Hall at Tulane U.
New York (CruiseGuide - Global Cruising News Alert) May 15, 2012 Julia Street Cruise Port of New Orleans Dedicates Renovated Julia Street Cruise Terminal.
Downstream, officials with the Port of New Orleans said the Coast Guard could close the river to ships as early as Monday, halting traffic on one of the world's busiest commercial waterways.