In 2007, Bouygues' Cuba activities temporarily complicated its ultimately successful efforts to secure a $1 billion contract to build the Port of Miami Tunnel Project.
What does POMT stand for?
POMT stands for Port of Miami Tunnel (Florida Department of Transportation)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of POMT
We have 1 other meaning of POMT in our Acronym Attic
- Profile of Mood Status
- Program Objective Memorandum System
- Program Operations Manual System (Social Security Administration)
- Property Owners and Managers Survey
- Profile of Mood States-Depression Subscale
- Performance, Operation, Maintenance of Shipboard Electronic Equipment
- Plans, Operations & Military Support Officer
- Prepositioned Organizational Materiel Storage Site
- Placing on the Market and Supervision of Transfers of Explosives Regulations (United Kingdom)
- Patriot Organizational Maintenance Trainer
- Powers and the Mothers of Tension (band)
- Protein O-Mannosyltransferase
- Port of Miami Terminal Operating Company, LLC (Miami, Florida)
- Patria o Muerte, Venceremos! (Spanish: Fatherland or Death, We Shall Overcome!)
- Percent of Market Value
- Privately-Owned Motor Vehicle (Canadian military)
- Profiles of the Messiah: The Vineyard (book)
- Point of the Mountain Water Treatment Plant (Utah)
- Point of Maintenance
- Pacific Online, Inc. (Santa Rosa, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Regalado and other officials have declined to specify which property assets may be put up for sale, and have not weighed in on projects such as the Port of Miami tunnel and some large-scale affordable housing projects.
State reconsiders Port of Miami tunnel project [Miami Herald] 4.