In November 2010, FHWA Deputy Administrator Greg Nadeau joined representatives from the State of California and the Port of Long Beach to launch the Gerald Desmond Bridge Replacement project, a $950 million undertaking.
What does POLB stand for?
POLB stands for Port of Long Beach (Long Beach, California)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POLB
- Political Advisor
- Bulk Petroleum-Oils-Lubricants Allocation
- Polisi Lalu-Lintas (Indonesian: Traffic Police)
- Polar Plasma Laboratory (ISTP spacecraft)
- Polarization Observations of Large Angular Regions
- Political and Legal Anthropology Review (semiannual publication)
- Pepper Online Archival Retrieval and Information System (Claude Pepper Library; Florida State University)
- Photochemistry of Ozone Loss in the Arctic Region in Summer
- Portable Observatories for Lithospheric Analysis and Research Investigating Seismicity
- Province of Ontario Land Registration and Information System (Canada)
- Provincial Operating Licence Board (South Africa)
- Police de Bruxelles (Brussels, Belgium)
- Pennsylvania Outdoor Lighting Council (Pottstown, PA)
- Planning, Organising, Leading and Controlling (business management techniques)
- Police Officers Labor Council (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Problem Oriented List of Charges (healthcare costs)
- Pennsylvanians for an Outdoor Lighting Control Act
- Petroleum, Oil, & Lubricants Capabilities Report
- POL (Proudman Oceanographic Laboratory) Coastal Ocean Modelling System
- Promoters of Liberian and Canadian Relationship Inc.
Samples in periodicals archive:
But the California Public Utilities Commission, in comments to the draft EIS, argues that there are 130,000 people living or working within three miles of the proposed site at the Port of Long Beach who "would be in harm's way, and many of them could be killed or incur second-degree burns if there were a terrorist attack, earthquake or human error, which caused the release of LNG.