com Jim Pelliccio, President Port Newark Container Terminal (PNCT) * 973-522-2248 * jim.
What does PNCT stand for?
PNCT stands for Port Newark Container Terminal (New Jersey)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PNCT
- Proximal Neurosecretory Contact Region (neuroendocrinology)
- Punctul National de Contact din Romania
- Pakistan National Conservation Strategy
- Physics of Non-Crystalline Solids
- Primary Neuroendocrine Carcinoma of the Skin (early skin cancer)
- Senior Chief Personnelman (Naval Rating)
- Pacific Northwest Canadian Studies Consortium
- Pacific Naval Construction Troop (Canada)
- Paroxysmal Narrow Complex Tachycardia (cardiology)
- Point Nepean Community Trust (Australia)
- Pacific Northwest Christmas Tree Association
- Pakistan National Commission for UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization)
- Polish National Credit Union (Massachusetts; est. 1921)
- Peripheral Nerve Conduction Velocity
- Pacific Northwest Championship Wrestling
- Port Norfolk Commodity Warehouse (Virginia)
- Pacific Northwest Clean Water Association (Caldwell, ID)
- Democratic National Party (Djibouti)
- Painful Neuropathic Disorder
- Paroxysmal Nocturnal Dyspnea
Samples in periodicals archive:
Among the operations DPW will manage, the New York Times reported, are "the cruise-ship terminal on the West Side of Manhattan"; the New York City Passenger Ship Terminal; and "one of the biggest cargo terminals in New York Harbor," the Port Newark Container Terminal.