On schedule, the Caribe I Merchant arrived at the sea buoy off Port Everglades Fla.
What does PEV stand for?
PEV stands for Port Everglades (Florida)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PEV
We have 41 other meanings of PEV in our Acronym Attic
- Port Elgin United Church (Port Elgin, Ontario, Canada)
- Polyelectrolyte Enhanced Ultra-Filtration
- Plasma Etch Users Group (Sunnyvale, CA)
- Post-Ejaculatory Urinary Misfire
- Perceived Environmental Uncertainty Questionnaire
- Partido Ecologista os Verdes (The Greens, Portuguese ecological party)
- Personal Electric Vehicle (transportation device)
- Peta Electron Volt
- Plug-in Electric Vehicle (transportation)
- Politique Européenne de Voisinage
- Portable Electric Vehicle
- Positive Effect Variegation
- Potenciales Evocados Visuales (Spanish: Visual Evoked Potentials; brain activity)
- Prediction Error Variance
- Poly Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (chemistry)
- Presbytery of Eastern Virginia
- Pre-Election Voter Awareness Campaign
- Professional Event Videographers Association Northwest (Washington)
- Private Equity and Venture Capital (graduate studies)
- pays en voie de développement
Samples in periodicals archive:
CNA produces the "Seaports of the Americas," AAPA's (American Association of Port Authorities) annual directory, "Georgia Ports Authority Guide & Directory," "The Port Everglades Guide & Directory" and the annual AAPA convention guide.
Moving Caribbean service to Port Everglades slashed annual operating costs by 25%, says Jean-Serge Martins, sales and marketing director in South Florida for French shipper CMA CGM.
Following your flight to Miami, you will spend one night in your hotel on Biscayne Bay before transferring to Port Everglades for your cruise.