THREE PEAKS RACE Start Date: Friday 12 April Host Club: Port Dalrymple Yacht Club For further information visit www.
What does PDYC stand for?
PDYC stands for Port Dalrymple Yacht Club (Australia)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PDYC
- Peripheral Dual X-Ray Absorptiometry (densitometry)
- Process Data Exchange Institute
- Paderborn Dolphins Youth (football team in Paderborn, Germany)
- Pike-Delta-York (school district; Ohio)
- Positive Direction for Youth (faith-based youth conference)
- Present for Duty
- President's Dissertation Year (education)
- Principal Duty
- Professional Development Year
- Paul Dojack Youth Centre (Regina, Saskatchwean, Canada)
- Pesadillas, Delirios y Locuras (Spanish: Delusions, Nightmares, and Madness; blog)
- Purpose Driven Youth Ministry
- Penang Diocesan Youth Network (Malaysia)
- Please do Your Own Research
- Physics Department, Yarmouk University (Jordan)
- Perfect Dark Zero (video game)
- Permanent Danger Zone (Mayon volcano; Philippines)
- Primary Decidual Zone
- Psd-95 (Post Synaptic Density Protein), DlgA (Drosophila Disc Large Tumor Suppressor) and ZO1 (Zonula Occludens-1 Protein)
- Point Defiance Zoo and Aquarium (Tacoma, Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Host Plus Executive, from Bellerive Yacht Club, sailed the course in two days, four hours and 33 minutes, finishing well clear of Nick Edmunds' Radford 40 Haphazard from the Port Dalrymple Yacht Club On corrected time, Host Plus Executive won from Haphazard and the former half-tonner Lock on Wood, a 1983 Dubois design skippered by another Hobart yachtsman, Peter Geeves.
Hosted by the Port Dalrymple Yacht Club, the Hydro Tasmania Three Peaks Race is Australia's premier shorthanded sailing and endurance mountain running event.