29 (ANI): Victoria Police today sacked four officers more over the racist and pornographic e-mail scandal that rocked the force recently.
What does P-MAIL stand for?
P-MAIL stands for Pornographic E-Mail
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of P-MAIL
- Positive - Intrinsic - Negative (semiconductor)
- Primary IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) Media Delivery Function
- Poseidon Integrated Submarine Communications Antenna System
- Post-Katrina Support Fund Initiative
- Proximal Left Anterior Descending Artery
- Primary Link Criticality-Based Routing Algorithm
- Platelet Large Cell Ratio
- Powered Low Cost Autonomous Attack System
- P-Length Look-Up Table
- Paper Mail :-)
- Partido Movimiento al Socialismo (Spanish: Movement Toward Socialism Party; Paraguay)
- Pharmaceutical Machinery and Equipment Convention
- Paging Mobile Internet Protocol
- Performance-Management Incentive Plan
- Point Minimum Mean Squared Error
- Procedural Model of Problem Solving
- Point to Multi-Point
- Portable Multipurpose Application Console
- Papio-Missouri River Natural Resource District (Nebraska)
- Packet-Aware Multi-Service Switch
Samples in periodicals archive:
Employers in Fort Lauderdale's building department disciplined for pornographic e-mails [Sun-Sentinel] 9.
Byline: Karen Nugent LANCASTER - A teacher at South Lancaster Academy has been put on administrative leave after parents reported to police that he sent pornographic e-mails to students.
Byline: Phillip Nifield ASSEMBLY Member Lorraine Barrett is demanding action after her office computer in Cardiff Bay was bombarded with pornographic e-mails.
Sending pornographic e-mails was among the three most likely ways of getting dismissed.
Milroy-Sloan had sent Mr Lehaney pornographic e-mails and invited 'Lady Joan Hamilton' to take part in a 'threesome'.