Porcine respiratory and reproductive syndrome (PRRS) is a major disease affecting the swine industry globally; the severity of PRRS in pigs can be increased by co-infection with S.
What does PRRS stand for?
PRRS stands for Porcine Respiratory and Reproductive Syndrome (virus)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRRS
We have 12 other meanings of PRRS in our Acronym Attic
- Provo River Restoration Project (Utah; est. 1999)
- PTSD (Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder) Residential Rehabilitation Program (US VA)
- Purkinje Relative Refractory Period
- Pichi Richi Railway Preservation Society (Australia)
- Puerto Rico Road Racing Association
- Pattern Recognition and Remote Sensing
- Pattern Recognition Receptor System (neurophysiology)
- Peer Reviewed Research Studies (Canada)
- Penetration Resistance Rating System
- Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome
- Porcine Reproductive and Respiratory Syndrome Virus
- Prague Strain of Rous Sarcoma Virus
- peptide receptor radionuclide therapy
- Petroleum Resource Rent Tax (Australia)
- Police Rehabilitation and Retraining Trust (Holywood, County Down, Northern Ireland, UK)
- Primal Reflex Release Technique
- Project Rework Reduction Tool (Construction Owners Association of Alberta)
- Psychosocial Residential Rehabilitation Treatment Program
- Paired - Related Homeobox Gene
- Pacific Rim Symposium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Porcine respiratory and reproductive syndrome virus variants, Vietnam and China, 2007.