Eileen Rees, head of the waterbird population research unit at Martin Mere, said the Trust had even written to the prime minister of Iceland to stop the dams.
What does PRU stand for?
PRU stands for Population Research Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PRU
We have 58 other meanings of PRU in our Acronym Attic
- Personnel Readiness Unit
- Photo-Reconnaissance Unit
- Photographic Reconnaissance Unit
- Photosynthesis Research Unit
- Plant Research Unit
- Plastics Recycling Update
- Plate Recognition Unit
- Platelet Reactivity Unit
- POGO Research Unit
- Poison Reverse Update