Popular discontinued the operations of its US-based subsidiary Popular Financial Holdings (PFH) a few months ago.
What does PFH stand for?
PFH stands for Popular Financial Holdings (Popular, Inc.)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PFH
We have 28 other meanings of PFH in our Acronym Attic
- Passion Fruit Green Spot Virus
- Peck Flannery Gream Warren Inc. (architecture firm)
- Partners for Health
- Past Family History (medical data)
- Pennies from Heaven
- Per Finished Hour (audiobook industry)
- Personal, Family or Household (consumers)
- Pet Friendly Home (real estate)
- Phillips Flat Head (screw)
- Planet Field Hockey (international coverage)
- Population and Family Health Program (World Bank)
- Potential Future Husband
- Probability of Failure per Hour
- Procurement for Housing (social housing; Derbyshire, UK)
- Putters From Heaven
- Three-Mode Plunkett and Fekete Hybrid (fault model)
- Partnership for Healthy Aging (Portland, ME)
- Paso Fino Horse Association
- Preliminary Fire Hazards Analysis
- Preliminary Functional Hazard Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
O'Neill Properties and Strategic Realty Investments LLC announced that Popular Mortgage Servicing, a new subsidiary of Popular Financial Holdings, Inc.
29 announced an agreement to sell loan and servicing assets of its US mortgage subsidiary Popular Financial Holdings (PFH) to various Goldman Sachs affiliates.