7) Neurostimulation guidance for popliteal sciatic nerve block may result in disappointing block success: 16%, 60.
What does PSNB stand for?
PSNB stands for Popliteal Sciatic Nerve Block (anesthesia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PSNB
- Public Switched Network
- Placental Site Nodule and Plaque
- Payment Systems and Netting Act (Australia)
- Pennsylvania State Nurses Association
- Phytochemical Society of North America (University, MS)
- Power Saving Network Architecture (Internet connectivity)
- Practice of System and Network Administration (book)
- Programma Samenwerking Nederlandse Antillen (Dutch: Dutch Antilles Collaboration Program)
- PLRS Steerable Null Antenna Processor
- Paravertebral Somatic Nerve Block
- Public Sector Net Borrowing (UK)
- Public Service News Bureau
- Puget Sound National Bank (Washington)
- Puget Sound Naval Base Association (Washington)
- Pacific Steam Navigation Company
- Packet Sysops of Northern California (Northern California Packet Association)
- Parents of Special Needs Children
- Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee (United Kingdom)
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (Poland)
- Public Service Company of North Carolina
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ultrasound guidance has been shown to enhance the quality of popliteal sciatic nerve block compared with single injection, nerve stimulator guided block (7).