Pope John Paul II continued that openness, which allowed us to see other religions as good in and of themselves.
What does JP2 stand for?
JP2 stands for Pope John Paul II (Karol Józef Wojtyla; 1920-2005)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of JP2
- Jet Propellant 5 (standard high flash point Navy fuel, MIL-T-5624)
- Jet Propellant 7 (high temperature, low volatility jet fuel, MIL-T-38219)
- Jet Propellant 8 (standard AF kerosene jet fuel, MIL-T-83133)
- Coherent Joint Processing
- Non-Coherent Joint Processing (wireless technology)
- Joint Pacific/Command Teletype Alert Net
- Joint Processing/Joint Transmission
- Joint Publication 1 (US military document)
- Joint Photographic Experts Group 2000
- Jurassic Park 2: The Lost World (movie)
- Jurassic Park 3 (movie)
- Jet Propulsion Fuel, Type 4
- Jet Propulsion fuel, type 8
- Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (Public Sevices Department of Malaysia)
- Jacksonville Port Authority (Florida, USA)
- Japan Pallet Association (trade association)
- Japan Paraglider Association
- Japan Perl Association (computer language)
- Japan Pharmaceucital Association
- Japan Planetarium Association (astronomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The late Pope John Paul II took many courageous stands during his 26-year papacy.
A Jewish Meditation on Pope John Paul II Pope John Paul II, because of his deep spiritual commitment to reconciliation with the Jewish people and because of his own early contact with Jews, took four major steps that, from the Jewish point of view, were crucial in Catholic-Jewish dialogue.
Byline: By MARK ELLIS, Foreign Editor POPE John Paul II is being fast-tracked to sainthood by the Roman Catholic Church.
An April 4 report from the French news agency AFP indicated that "China's web portals have blocked prayers, blessings and other comment on the death of Pope John Paul II from being posted on the Internet.
Pope John Paul II suffered from which of the following ailments?