The 31-year-old recording artist's appetite has apparently gone through the roof and she said that her objects of desire include buttered Pop Tarts, macaroni and cheese and Cap'n Crunch cereal.
What does PT stand for?
PT stands for Pop Tarts
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PT
We have 127 other meanings of PT in our Acronym Attic
- Pokémon Trainer
- Pokemon Treasures (game)
- Poker Tracker (software program for online poker players)
- Polar Tuberculoid (leprosy)
- Policy Transactions (insurance)
- Pollination Technician (Alien characters in the Sims 2 game)
- Polymer Tip (bullet)
- Polymicro Technologies (Phoenix, AZ)
- Ponto (Brazil)
- Pony Town (fan game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A three-pin win over Barry-based Pop Tarts was followed up by home and away successes over former champions Railway Rockers of Llandaff.
Pop Tarts also claims to have been shown some pictures of the beauty going commando, which left Paula Shugart, President of the Miss Universe Organisation (MUO) overwhelmed.