Microscopically, the differential diagnosis of MLEL includes benign lymphoepithelial lesion, metastatic undifferentiated carcinoma (especially of the nasopharynx), anaplastic carcinoma, poorly differentiated squamous cell carcinoma, and malignant lymphoma.
What does PDSCC stand for?
PDSCC stands for Poorly Differentiated Squamous Cell Carcinoma (cancer)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Politics, Defence and Security Cooperation (South Africa)
- Port Dinorwic Sailing Club (UK)
- Post-Detection Switch Combining
- Power Distribution Service Cabinet
- Pre-Departure Service Check
- Preserved Data Set Content
- Pressurized Differential Scanning Calorimeter
- Product Development and Shariah Compliance (Islamic banking)
- Professional Development Support Center
- Project Delivery Steering Committee (Louisiana)
- Poorly Differentiated Squamous Cell Carcinoma Associated with Marked Lymphoid Stroma
- Physical Downlink Shared Channel
- Pedicle-Dural Sac Distance
- Penguasa Darurat Sipil Daerah (Indonesian: Regional Civil Emergency Authority)
- Penn-Delco School District (Aston, Pennsylvania0)
- Phoenix Day School for the Deaf (Arizona)
- Post Divorce Stress Disorder
- Prolonged Duress Stress Disorder
- Proton-Driven Spin Diffusion (nuclear magnetic resonance)
- Public Defender Service for the District of Columbia (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
 Ikegawa et al described 2 patients with poorly differentiated squamous cell carcinoma composed of round acantholytic cells arising in burn scars.