A diagnosis of poorly differentiated follicular carcinoma is easy to make; however, a diagnosis of well-differentiated follicular carcinoma may be difficult.
What does PDFC stand for?
PDFC stands for Poorly Differentiated Follicular Carcinoma
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDFC
We have 1 other meaning of PDFC in our Acronym Attic
- Paul Davis Fencing Academy (UK)
- Pennsylvania Deer Farmers Association
- Pensacola Dog Fanciers Association, Inc. (Milton, FL, USA)
- Performance-Driven Facial Animation
- Praseodymium Doped Fiber Amplifier
- Portadown Defenders Flute Band (UK)
- Painted Desert Fur Con (Arizona)
- Participatory Development Foundation Centre (Sri Lanka)
- Peninsula Dog Fanciers Club (Silverdale, WA)
- Pivot Dinosaur Fight Club
- Proportional-Derivative Fuzzy Controller
- Paladin Digital Fire Control System (combat assistance)
- Primary Direct Fire Control System
- Pee Dee Federal Credit Union (South Carolina)
- Partial Decision-Feedback Decoding
- Physical Data Flow Diagram (computer system analysis)
- Precise Digital Frequency Detector
- Pulsed Doppler Frequency Diversity
- Pattern-Dependent Decision Feedback Equalizer
- Preliminary Draft Final Environmental Impact Statement
Samples in periodicals archive:
Six others, although predominantly well differentiated, also contained poorly differentiated (solid) areas and were, therefore, categorized as poorly differentiated follicular carcinomas.