World Health Organization Classification of Pancreatic Endocrine Neoplasms (a) Well-Differentiated Endocrine Tumor Confined to the Pancreas Benign behavior No angioinvasion No perineural invasion <2 cm in size <2 mitoses/10 HPFs <2% Ki-67 Uncertain behavior Angioinvasion and/or Perineural invasion and/or [greater than or equal to] 2cm in size and/or 2-10 mitoses/10 HPFs and/or [greater than or equal to] 2% Ki-67 Well-Differentiated Endocrine Carcinoma Low-grade malignancy Gross local invasion and/or metastases Poorly Differentiated Endocrine Carcinoma High-grade malignancy >10 mitoses/10 HPFs Abbreviation: HPFs, high-power fields.
What does PDEC stand for?
PDEC stands for Poorly Differentiated Endocrine Carcinoma (tumor)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PDEC
We have 8 other meanings of PDEC in our Acronym Attic
- Preliminary Draft Environmental Assessment
- Public Domain Enhancement Act
- Provincial Department of Economic Affairs and Tourism (South Africa)
- Para diethylbenzene
- Prevention Development and Evaluation Branch (ASPH)
- Retinal Rod Photoreceptor cGMP Phosphodiesterase, Beta Subunit
- Partial Decorrelator
- Passive Downdraught Evaporative Cooling
- Personal Data Ecosystem Consortium
- Pittsburgh Darfur Emergency Coalition (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Professional Diploma in Electronic Commerce
- Program Development and Evaluation Center (est. 1972; University of Florida; Gainesville, FL)
- Pulsed Discharge Electron Capture Detector
- Platelet-Derived Endothelial Cell Growth Factor
- Portable Data Entry Device
- Pulsed Discharge Emission Detector
- Physical Design Exchange Format
- Programme Décennal de l'Éducation et de la Formation (French: Ten Years of Education and Training)
- Prostate-Derived Ets Factor
- Platelet-Derived Endothelial Growth Factor (biochemistry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Entities such as undifferentiated carcinoma with osteoclastic-like giant cells, (31) lymphoepithelial cyst, (32) medullary carcinoma, (33) oncocytic carcinoma, intraductal tubular carcinoma, (34) poorly differentiated endocrine carcinoma, (1) and mesenchymal neoplasms are not listed.