Byline: The Register-Guard Band offers bluegrass take on Pink Floyd Poor Man's Whiskey will perform at 9 p.
What does PMW stand for?
PMW stands for Poor Man's Whiskey (band)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of PMW
We have 53 other meanings of PMW in our Acronym Attic
- Paradise Maui Weddings (Hawaii)
- Pari-Mutuel Wagering
- Passive Microwave
- Patmont Motor Werks
- Payment Medium Workbench (SAP tool)
- Perfect Magnetic Wall
- Permissible Maximum Weight (shipping; UK)
- Philip's Music Writer (software)
- Player Made Weapon (gaming)
- Poor Man's War (band)
- Positive Missile Warning
- Printmaster File (file extension)
- Professional Motorsport World (UK)
- Professor MoneyWise (website)
- Program Management Workplan
- Program Manager, Warfare (SPAWAR)
- Project Management Workshop
- Protect Marriage Washington (advocacy)
- Prove Me Wrong
- Puls Width Modulation (electrical device technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Poor Man's Whiskey KLCC Stage Eighth Avenue and Olive Street Today 7:30 p.
Locals Satin Love Orchestra are on the bill, as are Iration, Karl Denson's Tiny Universe, Indigenous, the Thermals, Emancipator, Ivan Neville's Dumpstaphunk, Poor Man's Whiskey and Dave Alvin & the Guilty Ones.
The Essentials, a soul band with a big brass section, will perform tonight; Poor Man's Whiskey, a Northern California band billed as "the other side of bluegrass," will headline Saturday.