5 billion pooled real estate fund serving pension plans with union beneficiaries, has announced a new investment program that is expected to generate up to $1 billion in investment in apartment development by 2005.
What does PREF stand for?
PREF stands for Pooled Real Estate Fund
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PREF
We have 12 other meanings of PREF in our Acronym Attic
- Predicted Resting Energy Expenditure
- Preliminary Regulatory Economic Evaluation
- Professional Residency in Environmental Education (training program; Teton Science School; Wyoming)
- Position-Resolved Electron Energy Loss Spectroscopy
- Premature Child
- Pacific Rim Energy and Environment Network
- Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (rabies immunization)
- Pacific Renewable Energy Fund (Micronesia)
- Paris Real Estate Finders (Paris, France)
- Polish Real Estate Federation (est. 1995)
- Priest River Experimental Forest (Rocky Mountain Research Station; Moscow, ID)
- Pulse Repetition Frequency
- Prepare Final Acceptance Trial
- Prudential Real Estate Fixed Income Investors (mortgage investment manager; Prudential Financial, Inc.; Newark, NJ)
- Preferences and Their Applications in Logic Programming Systems (workshop)
- Presentation Refuse
- Pacific Real Estate Group (California)
- Piedmont Reproductive Endocrinology Group (South Carolina)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Eagle: The idea for establishing a pooled real estate fund investment exchange--we call it the Clearinghouse--started about two years ago.