7, 2012), "Transparent and Flame-Retardant Polysulfone Compositions," Thomas H.
What does PsF stand for?
PsF stands for Polysulfone (polymer)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PsF
We have 279 other meanings of PsF in our Acronym Attic
- Pittsfield, Massachusetts
- Planetary Super Freighter (gaming)
- Plastic Socket Female (piping)
- Playstation Sound Format (file extension)
- Point Spread Function
- Point Spread Function (optics)
- Point Spread Functions
- Poisson Summation Formula
- Police and Security Force (UN)
- Polyester Staple Fiber (textiles)
Samples in periodicals archive:
INTRODUCTION Polysulfone (PSF) is an engineering thermoplastic widely used as a membrane material in the area of liquid and gas separations (1-3), fuel cell (4).
An aromatic polysulfone consists of 4,4'-diol aromatic compound and 4,4'-dichlorodiphenyl sulfone.
These plastics included commercially available materials such as Teflon, Rexolite, nylon, FEP, polyethylene, polysulfone, and others.
Series UV Ultra-View Polysulfone Flowmeter comes with a panel-mount kit with polysulfone fittings.
The 7330 Series rotameters feature impact resistant polysulfone metering tubes that are suitable for many types of liquid service.
Solvent bondable components are available in both Polysulfone and White ABS.