At the same time, APC serves as the umbrella organization for several business units (in addition to RPPI), including the Polystyrene Packaging Council, the Alliance for the Polyurethanes Industry the Foamed Polystyrene Alliance, the Polycarbonate Group, the EPS Resin Suppliers Council, the Spray Polyurethane Foam Alliance, the Plastics Drum Institute, and the Polyolefin Fire Performance Council.
What does PSPC stand for?
PSPC stands for Polystyrene Packaging Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSPC
We have 38 other meanings of PSPC in our Acronym Attic
- Pakistan Security Printing Corporation Pvt Limited
- Palm-Size PC
- Panay State Polytechnic College (Mambusao, Capiz, Philippines)
- Parallel Sampling, Parallel Correction
- Parry Sound Pistol Club (Canada)
- Partido Socialista del Pueblo de Ceuta (Spanish: Socialist Party of the People of Ceuta)
- Peel Student Presidents' Council (Ontario, Canada)
- Performance Standard for Protective Coating
- Permanent South Pacific Commission (UN)
- Perthshire Solicitors Property Centre (UK)
- Position Sensitive Proportional Counters (ROSAT)
- Prairie Storm Prediction Centre (Winnipeg, Canada)
- Prinsep Street Presbyterian Church (Singapore)
- Public Schools Personnel Cooperative (Olympia, Washington)
- Public Sector Partnering Contract
- Public Service Pension Centre (pension plan; Canada)
- Puget Sound Psychiatric Center (Bothell, WA)
- Pennsylvania Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Stroudsburg, PA)
- Philippine Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Placer Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Roseville, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As of 1999, the Polystyrene Packaging Council (PSPC) reports that more than 345 million pounds of polystyrene packaging have been recycled.
Resin-company defections will affect SPI's budget for the fiscal year starting June 1, not so much for basic dues as for support of special-interest groups like the Plastic Pipe Institute and Polystyrene Packaging Council, both of which left SPI this year.
Like who needs a "PPP" on top of COPPE, NAPCOR, NPRC, the Council for Solid Waste Solutions (CSWS), Polystyrene Packaging Council, Vinyl Institute, Plastics Recycling Foundation, and any number of other organizations concerned with plastics' role in the environment?
POLYSTYRENE PACKAGING COUNCIL The Polystyrene Packaging Council, Washington, D.
Other participants in the survey include the APR, the Vinyl Institute, and the Polystyrene Packaging Council.
Beck for APC, the Association of Postconsumer Plastics Recyclers (APR), the Vinyl Institute, and the Polystyrene Packaging Council.